The following sets forth the terms and conditions under which Go Car Wash will perform services on your vehicle:
1. Best Efforts Basis: Our services are provided on a best efforts basis – we will not be held responsible in the event that we are unable to clean, remove stains, or otherwise restore any surface, fabric, or condition on your vehicle. All services listed in our marketing material are for reference only, and do necessarily represent a guarantee that the service was performed depending upon the condition of your vehicle or upon a special extenuating circumstance.
2. Incidental Damage: We are not responsible for any incidental damage that may occur while your vehicle is in our possession, including but not limited to any damage related to pre‐existing conditions (tears, scratches, dents, stains, odors, etc.) damage to automated windshield wiper systems, wiper blades, rear window wipers, loose interior trim or exterior moldings, exterior mirrors, trailer hitch caps, roof racks, power antennas, insignias, aftermarket accessories (bug shields, sun visors), magnetic signage, running boards, hood ornaments, or alloy, chrome or mag wheels, headlights, rear lamps, or reflectors. We are however not responsible for any damage that was already existing prior to our service.
3. Additional Charges: In the course of rendering services on your vehicle, we may uncover conditions or circumstances that require additional effort or time, to properly complete your vehicle service. We will make every reasonable effort to confirm your acceptance on field and complete the services along with additional costs, if you dissent to any services on bringing itto your notice, the same services shall not be carried out.
4. Delay: We provide services to our customers at the scheduled slot that is confirmed; however if due to any unclear directions, failure of GPS system with the driver , incorrect GPS location or any situation which is beyond our control there is a delay in the scheduled time slot, we are not liable to pay any compensation whether it is by way of cash or free services. Although we will deliver the service with the estimated time from the start of service time
5. Engine Damage Disclaimer: Certain detailing services include cleaning of the engine compartment and components. Go Car Wash is not responsible for any damage resulting from this service, temporary or otherwise, that may as a result from water interfering with engine function.
6. Wet Sanding: Certain detailing services include wet sanding to remove deep scratches in the vehicle’s clear coat finish. Go Car Wash is not responsible or any damage that may result to the painted surface should the sanding process penetrate the clear coat and damage the paint finish.
7. Limit of Liability: Go Car Wash’s entire liability for providing services is limited to the invoice amount for the service we provide.
8. Coupons, Discounts and Gift Certificates: Coupon codes if any should be applied only on booking prior to confirmation. No Coupons will be entertained if the same are presented after the services is done.